Sir Edward Dunlop Medical Research Foundation Grants 2020
The application period for Medical Research Grants opens on Monday 9th December 2019. The Foundation has a focus on illnesses of veterans and their families.
Grants in all areas of basic and applied medical research will be considered. Preference will be given to projects where relevance can be demonstrated to one or more Statements of Principles issued by the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA). A brief statement in support of a link will suffice. Please refer to the RMA website: www.rma.gov.au.
Please note: the list of relevant conditions is very broad and similar to diseases affecting the general community.
One grant will be awarded to an appropriate application for research into mental health.
Grants are awarded up to the amount of $20,000.
- Successful applicants must be prepared to present their findings at the Foundation’s annual symposium.
- Preference will be given to high quality applicants in the early stages of their career. NHMRC grants will be given priority.
- Grant recipients in 2019 will not be given a grant in 2020.
- Grants from scientists based in Victorian institutions will be considered.
- Completed applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a hardcopy by mail to:
Weary Dunlop Foundation
Melbourne Brain Centre
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg, Victoria 3084
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th February,2020.
Application forms are available by phoning (03) 9035 7030 or email to Deborah Gillespie at: email@example.com